12.29.2005

2005 in Review...

How fun is this? Got this from Michelle Hill's blog...we work together at Lil Davis Designs. The girl cracks me UP. ;)

2005 In Review
1. JANUARY
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?: My biggest one? To work as a product designer. Check!
2. Who kissed you at midnight?: Ya know, I'm not sure I stayed up till midnight?
3. Did it snow where you live?: Helloooo? This is Alaska, dude.
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?:Yeah, not so much.
FEBRUARY
1. Who was your valentine?: Paul 2. What did your valentine get you?: A sweet card. :) 3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?: Of course!
MARCH
1. Are you Irish? 1/2! 2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day?: Don't need to (being Irish and all) 3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day?: I fixed corned beef and cabbage for dinner.
APRIL
1. Do you like the rain?: Yeah, because I don't have to shovel it. 2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year?: Just the same "Honey, I'm pregnant" one. He still falls for it (and our ambulance bill is getting outrageous!) 3. Did you get tons of candy on Easter?: Nah.
MAY
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?: Mini antique roses, lt. pink. 2. Do you like the spring? Well, here we call it "break-up" when the ice on the lakes and rivers breaks apart. LOVE that time of year after such a long winter. 3. Finish the phrase: "April showers bring muddy driveways." 4. What would you think of as a spring color?: WHITE!
JUNE
1. What year did you graduate from school?: 1985 (Michelle, gotcha beat!) 2. Did you go on any vacations last June?: Oregon to visit my mom. My favorite part of June was my son's visit home from Iraq. :)
JULY
1. What did you do on the 4th of july? We camped at Montana Creek and went river rafting...total craziness! 2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?: Just camping/fishing locally.
AUGUST
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?: Took a trip to Homer to go clamming and see the Spit. 2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?: Rafting. 3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer?: If you count being dragged down the river by a runaway raft, swimming, then yeah. 4. Did you go to the beach a lot?: Homer to look for seashells.
SEPTEMBER
1. Did you attend school/college in '05?: No. 2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?: Mrs. Burke, my high school art teacher. 3. Did you like fall better than summer?: We don't actually have a "fall" season here.
OCTOBER
1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever?: The black bear my mom made for my daughter Sage. 2. What's your favorite candy?: Caramello candy bar. 3. What did you dress up like this year? Like a mom. lol
NOVEMBER
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving?: My sister Jolene's. 2. Do you like stuffing?: Oh, yeah! 3. What are you thankful for?: I've been really blessed this year. :)
DECEMBER
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?:Yes. 2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?: Yes. 3. What do you want this year for christmas?: I got the Blackberry I wanted. 4. What's the best present you ever got for christmas?: The diamond anniversary ring my husband hid at the top of the tree 3 years ago. 5. Do you like cold weather?: I like it for about the first 3 months, then I'm over it. 6. How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10?: 11. :)

I'm working on a Year in Review class to teach at The Scrap Shack, my lss. I love the whole concept of going back over all the highlights of the year. :)

Today is BUSY, BUSY! Planning Maggie's 9th birthday party...my New Year baby. :) Working on prep for CHAW. I'm so excited...if you're going, be sure and stop by the Lil Davis booth 725 and say hi! We have so many fun new products coming out!!

Alrighty, better skidaddle and get to work. Have a great day!

No comments: