1.23.2006

Pamper Thyself



OK, so these are the Vintage Wood Shapes and Vintage Wood Alphas from Li'l Davis. Also some of the yummy patterned ric-rac. That stuff is insane! It's so much fun. The friends stamp is from the Friends and Family foam stamp set. The olive paper is from the Urban Camo collection (love that you get that distressed look when you sand them) and the ledger paper is 7gypsies. My daughter Maggie has been best friends with Neal since Kindergarten, when she cried everyday and he was there by her side to see her through. They're kickin' back in the hammock at Neal's house this summer while the rest of us played in the lake. They truly are two of a kind.

I'm going to get my hair done tonight...trying a something new with the cut. Nothing drastic, but changing up the shape a little. Also throwing in some highlights for the husband. Hey, if that's all it takes to make the man happy, I can't complain. ;) Lastly, doing some pre-show shopping this week. These work trips are all the excuse I need to add a few things to the wardrobe. (Like I need an excuse?!)

Have a great day, and think good hair thoughts for me!

2 comments:

Dear Diary said...

I love the way you scrap "out of the box" TEACH ME ;)

Traci

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am seriously LUVIN this layout! AWESOME! AWESOME!