3.19.2007

The Key to Losing Weight...

Is to not work out for 3 weeks, bake lots of cookies and desserts, and eat seconds at dinner. Worked for me. Can you believe I've lost a pound since the last time I was at the gym, Feb. 28th? I've been eating whatever I want, not working out, barely even leaving the house between sick kids and Spring Break. I give up. I can't figure it out. Anyway, I'm back to my routine this week and it felt good to work out this morning.


Kori's project for MM Idol Challenge 3 is up, and it's so adorable! And stinkin' clever. They were very restricted on what items they could use. They had to use very basic things such as paper, ribbon, brads, sticker and rubons, but use them in a unique way. She rocked it! I love what she did. If you love it too, be sure and VOTE for her. :)


Here are a couple of the layouts I did yesterday. Gone Too Soon is inspired about another of Jamie Waters' layouts in the March CK (pg. 79, I think) and Mad Lib Me is just a silly one. It's a little funkier than I normally do and little "messier", but I like it.

1 comment:

Molly said...

What amazing layouts and wasn't that Jamie waters's article awesome!