5.31.2007

Spring Cleaning

I've been doing some spring cleaning, and have this group of home dec fabrics I'd like to sell. I bought these last year, intending to redo my living room with drapes and pillows, and recover a chair, but never got around to it. Now I'm thinking I'll go with a different color scheme. The paisley and botanical print are Waverly. They're all very nice quality. If anybody is interested, email me at pmbaker@mtaonline.net. If you click on the picture, you can see them larger, along with the yardage of each.

Boy, is it yucky outside today. It's windy and cloudy and cold. It's a good day to stay inside and scrap. :)

1 comment:

Kori said...

well, that's a bummer. what colors are you thinking? i love them all but unfortunately not my interior colors. i love the blue and brown leaf/floral.