8.01.2007

What an Honor!

This layout was chosen as Layout of the Week at Scrapologie! Thanks, Dagmar, for the honor. Of all the layouts I've done, this one is pretty special, so it means the world to me that you chose it. My mom would be tickled. :)

Just a random picture to share:


Talk about fresh, Sage had to chase the hens off of these to collect them. Have you ever heard a chicken lay an egg? Yes, I said heard. We were visiting the llamas at Sage's work, and one of the chickens started to raise a racket like I've never heard before. Thinking for sure there was a fox or bear or some other predator trying to get into the henhouse, I ran over to investigate. Sage wasn't far behind me, laughing the whole way. When I asked her what was so funny, she said "Mo-om (you know the was kids can make you feel about 2" tall by turning the word mom into two syllables), that's what they do when they lay an egg. The squawk like that for about 10 or 15 minutes. Sheesh." Come to think of it, I think I squawked like that when I gave birth, too.

OK, Sam's behind me counting to sixty, because I told him "I'll just be a minute" when he asked to use the computer. So I'd better skidaddle for now. I'll have that list of links up soon! Be sure and scroll down for pictures of the newest aprons up in my Etsy Shop.

No comments: