1.30.2008

BIG NEWS!

I'm painting my living room!


heehee


Those of you who know me, know what a procrastinator I am. I've been talking about painting for several years now, but the day has finally come. Granted, it's not finished. But it WILL get finished. I'm on the third coat of primer, and I think today I can actually apply the color.


I'm painting over a dark paneling, so it's pretty labor intense. All the grooves have to be painted seperately, I have 5 big windows, the front door and two BIG openings to cut in...so it's going SLOWLY. But it already looks terrific, and that's just the primer! I'm also painting the brick wall behind the woodstove...another tedious spot, but so worth it.


I'll post some before and after shots when it's finished. I'm SO excited! Of course, now I want new furniture and flooring. ha!


So that's what's happening in my world this week.

Oh, I wanted to pass along a link to a really fun clothing line I found recently. Odd Molly. Have you seen it? So, so cute! A little vintage, a little funky.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: