1.05.2006

Fun & Games!

If you haven't checked out our new blog for Li'l Davis yet, get over there! Tricia is posting clues to new products that we're releasing at the end of the month at the CHA Winter show. She just gave away the first prize package for guessing our new Tinseltown Glitter Chipboard alphabets. These are YUMMY!! Be sure and leave a comment on the last post so she'll release the next clue for more new product. I'm totally having a blast with this because even for me it's a first glimpse at some of the new stuff. There is no bigger thrill than to see product samples come in after weeks and sometimes months of designing, finetuning, redesigning. Have I mentioned lately I love this job?!

So I was a little unsure at first about the Blackberry Paul got me for Christmas. It seemed just...well, a little too much. Too many features, too many bells and whistles, and too much money. I gotta tell ya, after carrying it around for the past few days...I'm totally in love with it! And I'm actually using most of the features. I'm just not much of a gadget girl, but this one is so easy to use that I don't know how I got along without it before. Love that it beeps at me when I have incoming emails, love that I can get online to look stuff up when I'm away from the house, love the calendar and how on New Years Day it beeped to say Happy Birthday to Maggie. Very cool little gizmo. So I'm keeping it, and hey, it's a business expense, right? ;)

Alrighty, let me see if I can round up a picture to share today. I love this guy! He makes me happy. :) Actually, he makes lots of people happy. He's a great guy to be around. Love you, Paul!

1 comment:

Dear Diary said...

I can't wait to get my hands on the new tape AND the new glitter letters!!!