2.20.2006

Just a bunch of thoughts.


1. Been reading some "random" posts lately and really enjoy getting to peek into someone else's thoughts. So I thought I'd share some of my own.

2. Been sick. Icky sick. Feeling better.

3. Have you seen this? Feb./March Paper Trends. The article called "Check it Out" is all about favorite products picks from Memory Trends. My Urban Camo Footnotes* Rubons and Belts made the list! Happy day!!

4. Maggie's betta fish died yesterday. :( He was all covered in algae. Guess it was too much for the poor guy. Goodbye, Frank. Maggie misses you.

5. Been following stories of Stevan's platoon returning home. And wow. The emotions range from elation to depression. And it makes me wish we could be there for Stevan's homecoming.

6. Been scrapping Sam's Kindergarten scrapbook for their classroom. They really get to do some cool stuff...ice fishing, fish dissection, baking/cooking every Wednesday, ice skating, hatching salmon eggs, floor hockey.

7. Been procratinating painting. No big surprise there.

8. Been feeling the need to reconnect with friends. Do you ever just stop and ask yourself how you get so wrapped up in the day-to-day that you realize you have been neglecting friends?

9. Been making some goals for 06. I know we're already 1/6 of the way through the year. But it's taken me this long to formulate my plan. 2006 is all about two things: family and exploring. Family is pretty self-explanatory. Exploring? I want to explore Alaska. I live here, but I rarely really get "out there" and play. I want to explore the scrapbook industry. There are a few things I've been wanting to try, and I'm just going to go for it this year.

10. Not sure I have a #10...just rather not end on an odd number. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME that your Urban Camo made the list!! Whoo Hoo! Wish I was there exploring Alaska, too! I am having some major homesick pangs these days. :(

Anonymous said...

Very cool that your Urban Camo made the list! YAY! I can completely relate about the need to reconnect with friends! I am TOO busy!! And btw...it must not be a good year for fish. I know 10 people who just lost fish this past week. WEird.