3.21.2007

Giddy Up!

Kori made it to the next round in the MM Idol contest!! Their next challenge is to create 3 items for a party...any theme. I can't wait to see what she does. I'm so excited for her, sometimes it feels like it's ME in the contest!

I've been up since 4 am visiting blogs this morning. Why, you ask? I've been having the craziest dreams and I can't get back to sleep once one of them wakes me up. It's so frustrating! No wonder I woke up with a headache yesterday. Once I realized I'd been dreaming all night instead of getting rest, I knew exactly why my head hurt. Duh. So how do you keep from dreaming all night? Or at least have nice, pleasant dreams, not scary/sad ones?

So anyway, I've been visiting blogs all morning and found some really good reads. I got a super cute desktop at Shabby Princess's blog. Found a great little scrap challenge website. Who doesn't love a good scraplift? And found this funny, creative and inspiring blog...from a digi scrapbooker. Go figure. I'm as far from digital as it gets. Heck, I'm still inscribing my journaling with a stone and chisel. lol

I think I'll go shuffle some paper around on my desk and see if anything comes together. I have another hour before the kids get up!

No comments: