7.13.2007

Apron Strings...




How cute is this?! Hostess aprons are making a comeback. Wouldn't this make the perfect shower gift for a new bride? Or a housewarming gift? Or just to treat yourself! I'm going to open an Etsy shop next week, but in the meantime, you can email pmbaker@mtaonline.net for info on the aprons or scrapbook totes.

Blogger won't let me reply to comments, so be sure and email me and I'll send pricing and shipping info.

I'm still fiddling with craft aprons to match the scrap totes. I want to make sure the pockets are the right sizes for scrapping tools. Who knew sewing was this much fun? As I was working on the apron, I kept remembering little tricks my mom used while she sewed. I could see her hands and the way she guided the fabric through the machine, the way she told me to pin the pattern so it wouldn't pucker the fabric. I guess I picked up a lot more than I realized during all those hours I'd sit in her sewing room, watching her work.


I'm going to lunch tomorrow with my friends Heather and Irene...so looking forward to a girls' day! Have a great weekend. :)

No comments: