7.29.2007

Calico Critters Christmas


My lawn is mowed (thanks to Sage!), flower beds weeded and I'm all scrapped out for the weekend. The crop Friday night was fun and productive. I went home with two finished layouts and about 5 extra pounds from all the munchies. Yikes.
Supply list for the "Calico Critters" layout: Lil Davis chipboard and pink flower, Doodlebug black paisley paper, Queen & Co polka dot flower, Jenni Bowlin birdy paper and butterfly, Making Memories "Tis the Season" metal accent, and a paper doily that I cut the center out of. I'm not sure who makes the background paper...I picked it up at JoAnns. Oh, and I made the journal spot in Word.
The guys are going fishing, so it's a sewing day for me. I got a stack of new calicos for aprons that need to be pre-washed and pressed, so I'd better get to it.

No comments: