9.27.2007

Holla to my peeps!

Or however the heck that goes. heehee

I just wanted to give a quick shout-out to my blog visitors and let you know Heather is having a big open house this Saturday at The Scrap Shack featuring some very fun vendors, including (at last count)
  • Southern Living at Home,
  • Close to my Heart,
  • Uppercase Living (a VERY cool company, new to Alaska, which sells wall rub-ons!),
  • Silpada jewelry (gorgeous silver and gemstone designs),
  • Tastefully Simple,

and there's one more which I can't remember the name of. Argh! They sell the yummiest-smelling green tea lotion. Heather has a bottle of it on her counter at the store, and every time I'm there, I have to use it. I'm addicted!

So I know where I'll be on Saturday. :) Eyeing up all the fun stuff. Then the following Saturday, she's having an all-day crop (I want to say 11a-11p, but call to make sure) and I think there are one or two spots left. It's pretty full, but with the new set-up, there's room for more than ever! I'm getting myself organized early, so I can have a productive day at the crop. :) 376-4430 if you want to join us!

And finally, I'm working on a layout class for October, probably the third week? And I'd like to get feedback on whether weeknights or Saturday afternoons work better for classes. What do you prefer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I wanna be there!! Dangit...can ya'll come to Texas?