10.02.2007

What Fall means...

Photo courtesy of Maggie.


Photo courtesy of Dad.
Fall in my house means bird hunting, and lots of it. I can't bring myself to eat it, though. The boys love it, thankfully. I just can't get past the thought of it. Oh, well. More for them. :) Sam gets such pure joy from being able to "feed his family", even at the tender age of 8. He'll make a great husband and daddy one day.
Maggie's been sneaking her dad's camera oustide to get some shots of the Fall colors. I'm going to encourage her to enter some pictures in next year's State Fair exhibit.
So I've been thinking a lot lately about the huge number of kit clubs out there, and what makes them so popular. Besides the obvious factor, a true sense of style and design, what makes a great kit? Is it having exclusive items only available in that kit? Or non-traditional finds? Is it sheer quantity of products? Is it just the convienence of having coordinating supplies come to your door, like having a personal shopper?
Or do you not care for kits at all?
The kit clubs must be doing something right, because there are a million of them, and they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Having only ever bought one scrapbook kit, it just makes me curious.
I scrapped a few more layouts...I'll post them next time. For now, I'll share a few more of my favorite "scrappy" blogs. These girls rock!
Go get your scrap on!

No comments: