8.27.2008

Creative Procrastination


I have 9,457 projects I should be working on, give or take 9 or 10, so naturally what did I get accomplished this afternoon? Something that was definitely not on my to-do list...a new tote bag. Why not, right? I mean, it's the furthest thing from what I should be doing, so it only makes sense that's the one thing I'd get done today.


The concept for this bag has been rattling around in my head for awhile now, and it came out even better than I'd hoped! I just love it. It's the right balance of vintage and modern, texture and pattern, to suit my need for a little bit 'o funky.

It's big, and I'd planned on using it for a library bag, but I like it too much to leave it sitting in my closet till library day. I'm going to use it for a purse!

So...what do you do when you're procrastinating?

1 comment:

farmerjulie said...

oh, i love that bag!!!!