that seems to be the theme of the day, week, month, heck YEAR around here. LOVE it!! been doing some mental re-capping of late and here's what I've come up with, as far as changes go:
1. new job for Paul (no more commute!)
2. new job for ME (MAJOR blessing for our family)
3. new ride-traded our gas-hog truck for a slick Town & Country van
4. new school for the kids
5. new recreational property!
6. new goals
7. new freedom-with all three kids in school all day, it hardly feels like the same house. :)
that's just a few of the many, many changes, both big and small, that have taken place over the past year. i'm feeling very grateful and extremely blessed for each and every one of them. it feels so good to just take stock.
gorgeous alaskan fall day today. sunshine so bright it hurts your eyes. crazy wind gusts that sometimes spit rain in your face.
SO excited to hear from stevan last night and to find out he has Yahoo Messenger!! now we can keep in touch a little more regularly. it's so dang hard to go weeks between phonecalls from him, especially when i see so many scary reports on the news.
ok...gonna try to post b-day go-carting pictures. here goes. that's grandma sharon and maggie in the left pic, sage in the middle, and dad and sam on the right. :)
Posted by Michelle at 2:56 PM