1.13.2006

Tagged by Michelle Hill!

Four jobs you've have had in your life:
1. I ran a machine that spun wire coils onto spools. Yikes. Can you say "safety glasses"?
2. Managed and Express store in Burnsville, MN...awesome discount on the clothes!
3. Owned a scrapbook store
4. Creative Designer for Li'l Davis

Four movies you would watch over and over:
"Arthur" with Dudley Moore
"Finding Nemo"
"Steel Magnolias"

places you have lived:
1. Wasilla, Alaska
2. Bradley (and about 5 other small towns in Illinois)
3. Nashville, TN...went to Trevecca Nazarene College there...what a total party town!
4. Vista, CA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Gray's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. just about anything on the Outdoor channel
4. Extreme Home Makeover

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. I don't think I've ever been on an "official" vacation. Do work trips count?

Four websites you visit daily:
1. All Access blog
2. Michelle Hill's blog
3. my remote outlook acct
4. Donna Downey's blog

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Chicken Marsala
2. tuna w/ real mayo on white bread
3. Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki sub
4. is coffee a food?

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. in my craft room
2. somewhere warm?
3. South Africa on a photographic safari
4. at a spa getting the works

Four bloggers you are tagging:

1. shoot...I never was very good at games. I'll post this later. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle!!!!!

Would love to chat! Email me if you see this!!!!

vboutin@cogeco.ca