3.05.2007

We now resume our regularly scheduled program...sort of.



Happy Monday!!! Two of my three kids are GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY!!! Whew. Huge sigh of relief. They were home all WEEK last week. Sam, that's another story. He had three nasty nosebleeds yesterday. I'll spare you the details...just believe me when I say I was [] this close to calling 911. I couldn't get it to stop! Scary. And he's now on his 7th day of fever, so he's earned himself a trip to the doctor.





Other than that, things are good here. I made another skull tote to sell, and will be putting that in the mail today. It's the first time I've sewed something for someone else, and I can't help but think about my mom and all the years she supported us kids by sewing. She did mending, custom clothing, home dec projects. You name it, she could make it. She was amazing.





Making Memories has restarted the Idol contest, and voting is officially open 9am mst today until 4pm mst tomorrow. Sign up is easy, so no excuses! And if you're already registered, then just log in and VOTE! It's an amazing opportunity for the winner. Good luck to my good friend Kori Babb, who's a finalist in the contest!

And finally, here's the layout of my mom's first grade class picture. The papers are Foof a la, 7 Gypsies, Making Memories. "Wright" was printed using Flea Market Finds Digital Elements from Heather Ann Designs. I'm really digging lots of the digital kits I'm seeing, although I'm not a digital scrapper. But I can see printing them out and adding them to my traditional layouts. It just expands my shopping possibilities! :)

I'm on my way to the gym to be weighed measured, so I'll post the results later. Keep Sam in your thoughts today. I'm thinking he may have a yucky sinus infection. :( Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kori said...

oh poor sam...almost called him sambo (he hates that...ha ha) hope it's nothing too serious. yah!!! glad you made another bad and even sold it! awesome! i have to make a trip to hanncock fabrics and i'll warn you now, if i find some cute material i'll be sending it your way! :) ha
love the layout! so cute!!!
and thanks! i'm glad the site and voting is all going off w/o a hitch today! my cold sore is almost gone. ha ha
good luck on the weigh in. i've been pretty lazy since being sick w/ the flu...better hop to it!